Ktrian Case Study
Primary Vendor For a Leading Staffing Firm In Manufacturing Industry To Deliver Contractual Staff
About the Client – A healthcare IT organization delivering innovative digital health products focused on improving the patient health process.
- Since the client is a global provider of talent in the manufacturing industry, they were facing challenges to fill a huge volume of temporary labor.
- The client was looking for a staffing partner that had a stronghold in the end-client’s locations for low-skilled warehouse and production talent.
- There was a need to reduce the time-to-hire, achieve a quick turnaround and amplify the headcount.
- They were looking to fill on-demand positions. Labor needs included Assemblers, Forklift Operators, Maintenance/Quality/Test Technicians, General Labor, Machine Handlers, and Welders across Georgia, Texas, California, Washington, Indiana, and New Jersey.
- KTRIAN team deployed a Quick Response Team to the client to get labor on the production floor faster.
- QRT managed the end-to-end temporary hiring by sourcing pre-qualified talent, screening, and reducing time to fill in less than 48 hours. No candidate was lost within the 48 hours hiring period.
- The candidate’s availability as per shift requirements was also looked into, to avoid no-shows and shift cancellations after getting hired.
- KTRIAN team worked on the open and the last-minute positions, resulting in addressing the huge fill gap for their manufacturing client base.
Results & Key Metrics
Outsource Your Sourcing and Screening Requirements Today!
Send This Case Study In My Inbox
Disclaimer: This case study is under copyright of KTRIAN Solutions Private Limited. Information mentioned is factual and displayed under client-data confidentiality contract. For more specific information, you can reach out to email@example.com