Technical Recruiter - US Markets
Location - Ahmedabad, Gujarat (On-Site Role)
Saturday and Sunday are week off days.
Work Timings - 7.30 PM To 4.30 AM IST or 8.30 PM To 5.30 AM IST
Roles And Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the Recruitment cycle. We're looking for candidates who can get a pool of candidates together as soon as possible. Key is attention to detail, strong work ethic/focus on candidate experience, ability to manage high volume and a great attitude. Day to day, you’ll recruit for positions of varying levels, partnering with a dynamic team of individuals, as they build teams that will continue to strengthen and expand our footprint.
- As a Technical Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles.
- Handle full lifecycle Recruitment, including leveraging internal succession planning process, LinkedIn, and our ATS.
- Identify, Screen, Assess, Interview, and share talent for open roles, as well as building a strong pipeline of talent for business groups being supported.
- Build relationships with Clients
- Facilitate the offer and on-boarding process through applicant tracking system
- Maintain consistent contact with Candidates
- Ensure a positive Candidate experience
- Manage Candidate Pool
- Minimum of 2 years of full-life cycle recruitment experience
- Solid knowledge of Sourcing (Boolean search)
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain Job Requirements for roles
- Writing and Posting technical Job Descriptions
- Experience with various Job Boards and Social Recruitment
- Ability to always be networking
- Must have attention to detail, experience and proven ability to juggle multiple priorities of varying scales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills including ability to work effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Good in time management